Following links will guide you either to published newspaper articles about the project or the filming of the DASH study:
- Teacher's toolkits aims to get pupils moving (article in Herald LIVE; February, 2018)
- Project a boost for child health (editorial comment in Herald LIVE; February, 2018)
- DASH Symposium 2017 and the launch of KaziBantu (October 2017)
- "Shrinking risk profiles after deworming of children in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, with special reference to Ascaris lumbricoides and Trichuris trichiura" (DASH/KaziBantu YouTube Channel; November, 2017)
- "Gesündere Schulkinder in den Township Südafrikas" (Uni Basel News; November, 2017)
- SABC Digital News, state broadcaster in South Africa (15 October 15th, 2017)
- KaziBantu Video (October 10th, 2017)
- "DASH/KaziBantu (Healthy Schools for Healthy Communites)" (brochure for the Symposium on October 11th").
- "Basler Forscher verbessern die Lebensbedingungen von benachteiligten Kindern in Südafrika" (newspaper article in Basellandschaftliche Zeitung, September 14th, 2017)
- "Worms partly responsible for lower academic results among children" (newspaper article in Dispatch Live; May 10th, 2017).
- Webcam Presentation (Global Forum 2016 in Ankara, Turkey)
- "Leerders se gezondheid bekyk" (newspaper article in BURGER (Oos Kaap); February 16th, 2016)
- "Little appetite for study on an empty stomach" (magazine article in UNI NOVA; October, 2015)
- "NMMU in big takkie drive for schools" (newspaper article in HERALD; August 14th, 2015)
- The DASH documentary (movie; August 12th, 2015)